I cannot upgrade to ConvertPRO

I cannot upgrade to the Pro Version of the ConvertPlus Plugin.
I have tried different approaches while Convertplus has been active and deactivated.
Whatever I have tried so far, my attempts at installing the PRO Version always get declined.

Thank you.
Nimue

Hi there,

By Pro version you mean you purchased a separate license key? If that is the case you need to delete the ConvetPlus plugin from your installed list and use the original one and not the one you added from X > Overview extension section.

Thank you.

Okay Christopher,

now I deleted the plugin and with it all modals that I already made.
But I still cannot upload the plugin.

Once I start installing

then I get this message:

This circle goes on endlessly…

Thank you
Nimue

Hi There,

Please try installing the plugin via FTP,

Access your site via FTP and add the plugin folder to wp-content/plugins

Let us know how it goes!