I cannot open Palette Colour

Hi,
I’m not able to open palette colour from X page edit cornestone to set colour for text, background and so on…
I was able since a couple days ago, but now i’m not able. I can click but nothing appears.
I’m using Google Chrome. It is updated and I have reinstalled java also. javascript is eneabled already.
Pls, can you give me your advice about this matter?
Tnx for your kindly help.
Rgs,
Francesco

Hi There,

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.