I cannot access any other pages in my WP dashboard

I am trying to update from my WP dashboard and pages in my WP dashboard are all totaly white, no text, nothing.

After geting in to my WP dashboard 3 times I eventualy managed to update my WP version, and all of the plugins bar 1.

My next step was to update the Theme, but again every other page I try to access is completely white.

My website is displaying Ok to the public (well almost, one page will only load the header).

Is there any help you can offer?

WP v 4.8 I think
Not sure about the theme as I cant see the theme page

Thanks

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi, Thank you.

Only problem is that I have 2 factor security with miniorange and GA set up, and I cannot disable it because I can’t see anything in the dashboard!

I also don’t have FTP, but I use the file manager in cPanel, I’ll provide you with the login details for that.

Kind regards,

P.S. I have also asked the host to investigate as well

Hey @markspikerussell,

I am able to see content in back-end. I don’t see any white blank pages.

Let me know if I have missed anything.

Regards