Hi,
I can not upload “media” (images+attachments) since I have updated the theme. Please let me know what can be done.
Thank you,
Hi,
I can not upload “media” (images+attachments) since I have updated the theme. Please let me know what can be done.
Thank you,
Hello @web2020,
Thanks for asking. 
I don’t think it’s X Theme and Cornerstone related issue. When I tried to open the media manager, I am getting 502 The page request was canceled because it took too long to complete error message. https://screencast.com/t/TcAfiex9
I wanted to see whether or not the problem is causing because of X Theme and Cornerstone, I activated default Twenty Thirteen Theme then tried opening media manager and getting same error message.
In that regards, I suggest you to get in touch with hosting provider for possible solutions. As you are using WP Engine, you can refer following document. https://wpengine.com/support/troubleshooting-502-error/
Thanks.
Hi,
So, I spoke to the hosting provider and they said issues regarding uploading via Cornerstone and long-running and hanging admin-ajax.php requests also associated with the plugin.
Can you please take a look and it is giving issues since I have made the updates and it is not happening on production site as well.
Being content site, we have to produce a lot many posts per day and loading media is an essential part of it.
Please assist.
Thank you.
NOW happening on production site as well.
Being content site, we have to produce a lot many posts per day and loading media is an essential part of it.
Please assist.
Thank you.
[/quote]
Correction.
Hi there,
Upon checking, I see that you have around 48 active plugins. Could you please try deactivating your 3rd party plugins and test this issue again. Your server configurations and settings seems to be alright, so it should be a plugin conflict.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.