I can edit in Cornerstone, but changes not shown on page

I have purchased the X theme and am building my website. I updated the Cornerstone plug-in and now nothing is working anymore the way it was before. I have been setting up a page with Cornerstone called resources, I built it in Cornerstone. It is published, BUT the page appears blank on my website. There is nothing there. If I go to Cornerstone and edit it there, I can see everything I built right there. What am I missing? What am I doing wrong? Previously, before the updates I never had a problem like that. The page is published, it is in my menu bar just as it was before, I safe the changes I make - which step is missing? Thanks a lot for your help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

I sent a secure note above. Please let me know, if you need any other information. Thanks!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for the login information. The problem was that you updated the Cornerstone to version 2.1.7 but the X theme version was still 5.1.1. I found that out by going to X > Overview menu.

I updated the theme and now the Resources page is working ok.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.