I broke my column

I had my marginless columns linked on my home page and now only the bottom half of the 2 rows are clickable.
Thank you for your assistance!

Hi there,

Would you mind clarifying which columns are you referring to?

I checked and the links in the columns seem to be working fine.

Whoops! Wrong one. The one that’s not working is on a different page, it has more rows. I want it to be clickable like the rows on the home page.

Hi there,

All of theme are clickable, do you mean the whole column should be clickable? That’s not currently possible since it may break the marginless column structure.

Thanks!

I mean I’d like each button to link to a page, like it does on my home page. Is it possible, or are there too many boxes for that to work?

Currently Working On

Homepage

Hi there,

You can link as many text in the columns as you want.

The text in every columns of the Adult Program page are linked currently.

Yes, but I was trying to make each column a button, instead of making the text the button, similar to my home page buttons.

Hi There,

You need to add the JS for the grey columns like you did for the blue ones, you have added on Theme Options > JS

You can copy the sade code to Cornerstone > JS of the specific page and adjust the IDs and the URLS

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.