I am using flexbox to wrap but text is not wrapping

https://starling.support/

in the footer the grey bar with email and phone and the white bar with copy the flexbox will not wrap and I am not sure what to do

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for writing in! You may need to set the maximum width, more or less 490 pixels, of the Column or Row element so that the Text can wrap onto multiple lines.

Best Regards.

it should wrap anyway? isn’t that the point of responsive?

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

We would love to check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

i would need an ip address, dev or not dev

IN the code I can see that the whole text is one text element with lots of nbsps which are non-breaking spaces. I would suggest to put the Chat-Link, the E-Mail-Link and the Phone-Link each into a text element on its own.

Then use the different flexbox settings on teh parent container to best suite your needs. Depending on the flex-box justification setting (i.e. space-between) you may need to set a max-width for the parent container as ruenel already stated.

Wrapping flex-box is more about wrapping html elements (like divs, a, p) but not long lines of text.

If you want to keep the slash (/) on desktop but not on mobile when the elements are wrapped in one column, you can put the slashes also in text-elements and hide them on mobile break points.

Hey @verobeachmarketing,

I highly suggest that you remove the restriction while we are investigating on your website.

@raye, thanks for chiming in, we really appreciate your time and effort.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.