I am unable to validate

hello!
I’ve put in the purchase code and it says that it has been validated and that my add ons are activated. But they are not. The buttons are unclickable and when i go back to wordpress home page and check my x theme page again, it asks me to validate it like the previous validation never happend. what is going on?

Hey Azka,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you’re having a validation issue. Your case is similar to this thread where the license couldn’t be saved in the database.

If you’re interested to solve this immediately, you can follow the solution shared by the other user. If you’re unsure how to do that, your web host might help you with that.

In the other thread, it was mentioned that something in the web host is preventing the license from being stored in the database and that something is still unknown to us.

If you wish for us to investigate, we would need you to give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Webhost cPanel credentials

Thanks.

Hello. I was able to validate my key, however, I am facing new issues now. I have the Cornerstone Plugin installed, but I am still getting this message

“You’re almost ready to start using X. Please click here and install the Cornerstone plugin”

Which I have done a couple of times.

Hi Azka,

Can you please try disabling all your third party plugins temporarily then install and enable Cornerstone. You can enable them again after.

In case you are still getting an issue, please make sure your X and Cornerstone versions are updated.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thankyou so much. This worked.

You’re most welcome, Azka.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.