I am STILL getting Cornerstone loading issues

After all these versions of X I am STILL getting errors trying to load Cornerstone. It just won’t load and comes up with that red warning about the html tag not being closed. It’s driving me absolutely crazy and is killing my workflow.

I run caching plugins but ensure the cache is purged. How do I avoid these Cornerstone issues once and for all? I read somewhere I have to upgrade Cornerstone separately. Where do I do this? The Cornerstone link in the dashboard just takes me to my content.

I’m sorry to say that I am getting to the point of dropping X altogether.

Thanks.

Hi @demonboy,

Can you also provide the username for the login details so that we can check your site?

I saw the other post that you posted and the issue on the blog page of your site seems to be fixed.

Kindly provide us the username so that we can check your site in Cornerstone.

For the meantime, please have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Hi Jade,

My wp-config file is already set as such and I supplied my username and pw in the OP.

Hmmm… seems like you guys addressed this issue by updating the Cornerstone plugin! I’ve just installed the latest version (4.0.4) and now have access to Cornerstone.

Oooops, nope. Seems I spoke too soon. STILL loading issues.

I am trying to edit the page https://followtheboat.com/map

Hi @demonboy,

I purged your cache in the Merge + Minify + Refresh plugin, and the issue disappeared, I am now able to go through cornerstone’s loading screen.

Please check and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

1 Like

Ha! I’ve been purging my cache but NOT Minify. Thank you for that, albrechtx. I’ll know for next time.

You’re most welcome, @demonboy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.