I am getting Please choose product options by visiting error

Hi there - I am getting this error * Please choose product options by visiting Global Truss GT-SB25 Rental - 25 Pound Black Sand Bag when adding to the cart. I have done the following:

We had X but I upgraded to Pro and Pro Child

1. Change to default theme (worked)
  2. Disabled all plugins except the essential ones. (did not work)
  3. Removed Pro Child files
  4. Downgraded WooCommerce
  5. Removed all JS compression / caching plugins

Any one hear of this before? We can’t add any products to the cart at the moment.

Hey @jferezy,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the product and I am getting this as well:

Please make sure to update everything and then clear all your caches before testing it again. If you are using the SG Optimize, disable the Render-Blocking JavaScript.
SG Optimizer -> Frontend -> JavaScript -> Defer Render-blocking JavaScript

Hope this helps.

Hi there - I am not using any optimizer on the site at this point. But - we are still having the issue. Once change the theme to on of the Wordpress defaults, it seems to be working ok.

Any other advice?

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason,

We need to check your setup properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey Json,

Thanks for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and seems like the issue is in the Child Theme. Customization you have in the Child theme seems to be conflicting with the plugin. I’d suggest you to check your child theme thoroughly and remove the conflicting code.

Another thing I noticed which could be relatable, on the front-end I see the parent theme that is in use is Pro but the active child theme is for the X theme. Please make sure you’re using the correct Child theme (see https://theme.co/docs/child-themes) to avoid conflicts and potential errors.

Remove the extra themes from Admin > Themes if not in use to avoid such conflicts.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.