I am getting an error message everytime I open cornerston and New elements are not loading onto pages only classic ones work

The HTML error every time I open the cornerstone editor is:
Uh Oh!
the preview HTML did not include a closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.

I have followed all of the directions from the knowledge base and tested for plugin conflicts and talked to siteground. But the issue is still here.

I also can not load the new conerstone elements on to a page and edit them. They do not show up in preview either. The only elements I can load are the classic ones.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Uh Oh!
the preview HTML did not include a closing </html>; tag. It may fail to load or work properly. 

This error message usually comes up when you are using W3 Total cache and that you have minified the JS and CSS files. Please go to Performance > Minify and disable the JS and CSS minify options. Please clear the plugin cache and test the site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This did not work. I disabled the JS and CSS minify options and performed empty all cashes. I am still getting the same error code and the new cornerstone elements are not working.

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

I shared a secure note with the info you requested. Thanks

Hey @Tamra1284X,

I don’t get the error and the V2 elements work. However, the preview does not load. It looks like security settings in your web host restricts the functionality. Here’s the error in the console.

Please contact your host to whitelist Cornerstone resources.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.