Hyperlinks In Personify Text Component Not Working If In Tab Element

Hi,

I have a Personify-style text export component which is producing unexpected behaviour.

If the component is used within a column or cell, everything works normally. However, if the text component is placed with a Tab element, the text displays normally, but no hyperlink works.

If I use a standard text element within the tab element, hyperlinks work. I can find no reason for this to be the case. Any help appreciated. Details in Secure Note.

Thanks,
Christopher

Hello @whitemedia,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have not given the popup login details to access the login page I would suggest you please disable the security plugin or share the popup login details.

Thanks

Hello,

I have checked the credentials in incognito mode and they work fine - same as WP login.

Hey @whitemedia,

Please see the secure note of the previous response. We need the Authentication details to access the page.

Cheers.

Hello,

As in my last reply and the original secure note, the credentials for authentication and WP are identical - the same username and password. They both work and have been successfully logged in on different computers and networks!

It has to do with the fact that the effects you have on the text aren’t playing nicely inside a tab. If you disable the effects it’ll work fine. I still have to release a fix to run the ending effect even if the transition failed, which happens in instances like this. I think you discovered something similar in the beta forum one time. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks for the explanation @charlie. I’ll create a new component without the effects for this purpose, until the fix comes along.

Much appreciated,
Christopher

1 Like