Hyperlinks go to top - Only on mobile

Hello, I have a posts with hyperlinks. On the desktop they link off the site fine but on mobile they just go to the top of the page. Can you help me to solve the issue? Many thanks.

This is a post example: https://www.ilconcorsopubblico.it/come-diventare-medico-di-base/

Best regards,

Emiliano

Hello Emiliano,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,

I shared details in a secure note.

Many thanks

Hi Emiliano,

I have checked the page thoroughly and found that you have created the navigation section twice and the Desktop version is set to hidden in the Mobile. Now, as you are using the same ID in the link, it goes to the section where it is, but it does not show as it is already hidden. I would suggest you set different IDs to the section for mobile and change the link too.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.