My problem with the preview page and inability to edit my pages and posts still persists
I want to share my WP Admin/FTP detail with you as you requested in my previous post hoping you can help me resolve the issue right away
Hey @benpaul,
I logged in to your site and opened your home page in Cornerstone. It works. I tried editing the first headline element but I got this in the middle of my test.

Neither X nor Cornerstone does not do that. Looks like it is caused by a third party (especially a security) plugin or your WordPress configuration. Please deactivate all third party plugins while investigation is on going.
I see your X version is not updated but Cornerstone is updated. Please update X to the latest version.
Thanks.
Kindly login and try to edit the ‘About’ page and see what challenge you will have. Meanwhile I am working in the other issue that is from my wordpress configuration.

Hello @benpaul,
Have you fixed WordPress installation as I keep getting logged out from the system when trying to troubleshoot? Please let us know accordingly and we will be happy to assist you further.
Thanks.
I have done all on my wordpress installation but to no avail. I even contacted my host and they did their bit too and confirm my wordpress installation is okay. I have attached the error generated repeatedly today, k
indly look into it and revert. Thank you.
Hi There,
I have checked about page, and it seems edited outside Cornerstone. Note once edited outside the builder, we cannot edit it back. Regarding the homepage, I also experience the logging out issue thought after I logged in it is loading fine: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXZnY2u2Y. Note I tried multiple times and it loads fine. When you see that error on your part, can you inspect element and check any error on console. It might also be memory issue since it is inconsistent.
You can try adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Hope that helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.