Https://fort-simpson.com/visitors/

Hi,
I was editing “Classic Creative CTA’s” on the above page and somehow made changes to the entire site. i.e. font type / size, color, link color, etc all changed sporadically throughout the site.

You might notice at the top of the page; “Join us on Sundays at 10am and 1pm | Wednesdays at 7pm”. I was working off the Church template but this wasn’t here before.
I also removed “Powered by X-theme” from the footer. Maybe this did something…

I don’t suppose there’s any way you might know by looking at it what happened and how to undo it???

Yours hopefully,

Kevin.

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to this brand text logo?

The letter spacing were changed. Simply go to the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo - Text and change the Logo Spacing to at least 0.

This option has a bug in X > Launch > Options > Headers. That is why you have to go to the customizer instead.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks, the letter spacing is one of the issues but somehow something that I did changed the following:
Topbar switched on
Navbar / logobar changed colour
Logo text, spacing & size changed
Links throughout the site and buttons changed colour (I think they match the navbar links now)

If you can’t tell what I did it’s not the end of the world. I think I can change each of these back. I’d love to know what happened though.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Hi Kevin,

Sounds like your customizer settings had been reset, by any chance did you happen to navigate to X > Overview and hit the reset button on Customizer Manager?

Or maybe you accidentally change your stack (Theme Options > Stack)? Each stack have a different default settings on header, that must be it.

Thanks,

The stack is still the same and I didn’t go to X > Overview at all.
Not to worry. It’s not as big a deal as I originally thought. Just got a little shock at first. I can fix all the issues individually.
I guess whatever happened will remain a mystery.

Thanks for your time,

Kevin

You’re welcome, Kevin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.