Http://www.friedhofsgaertnerei-hilligardt.de/test

i cant validated this… please help me. The old one was an “localhost”… now i switch to the server and cant validated… ;(

Hi there @reko,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve checked your licenses and see you have validated http://www.friedhofsgaertnerei-hilligardt.de/test for one of your Pro licenses.

But the actual site itself is using X, which is why it won’t validate, you’ll need to use an X license to validate the domain or switch the site to use the Pro theme instead.

Thanks!

sure, but with the x license… i have the same problem ;(

Hi there @reko,

I can’t see any reason on our end why it won’t work, do you get a specific error at all when trying to validate?

If you can include some WP Admin Login details for the site in question in a secure note and I’ll try and validate it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.