Http://rkfeng.com

http://rkfeng.com

Hi there! The link to my website is above. I am trying to add a Google Map to my homepage and the “Locations & Directions” page. I am having a difficult time having the map display properly. When refreshing the page, it displays the map for a second and then says “Oops! Something went wrong.”

I have read other posts in the forum about this issue, and I have tried to clear the cache in my browser. Still not working.

Can you please assist?

Also, how do I change the menu on mobile? It is displaying a different menu on my iPhone than it is on my computer.

Thank you so much! BTW, I LOVE everything that Theme.co is doing. Apex is awesome :smile:

Also, the only plugins installed are X Theme plugins.

Hi there,

Please generate an API for the map and add it in the google map element:

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Hope this helps.

Got it! Thank you!

You’re welcome!

How do I change the menu on mobile? It is displaying a different menu on my iPhone than it is on my computer. I am using the X Headers.

Hi There,

Please edit the header you’re using and then look for the Navigation Dropdown element, inspect it and assign the same menu you assigned for the desktop.


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.