Hi, I was finishing building a website for a client. Everything was pretty much finished then I built a one page menu with buttons to help scroll down the page. When I finished doing that Soliloquy wouldn’t work and scroll through images. I deactivated all the plug ins and still kept getting this error message. Any help would be much appreciated please.
Hi there,
Would you please kindly remove the One Page Navigation functionality and see if it really fixes the problem. And the screenshot you gave us is related to the builder and not the Slider plugin you are using.
I suggest that you add a completely new page and add your slider and check the case. Also please consider that if you are using our Pro theme, the One Page Navigation functionality is not supported yet but it will be around in the next update.
To help you better regarding the case kindly create a Test Page for us and give us the steps you have taken to reproduce the problem, then give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note feature of the post so that we can check the dashboard and follow up the case.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.