Http error uploading zip files

Hi, So I’ve researched the other topics about the same issue and still I’m not able to sort this http error when uploading zip files that I have to sell in woocommerce.

One weird thing is that I’ve tried to upload a 170mb file instant error so I’ve compressed the same files in 3 different .zip and the first one of 98mb was ok the 2 file of 70mb http error and the 3 file of 5mb ok.
So I don’t think is size file.

I’ve Inserted, step by step, the codes on similar posts, to increase wp memory, all in this topic https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/59763/how-to-fix-http-error-when-uploading-images1. and a few more I’ve found on the www. still no success.
Worth mentioning that it’s only with the X theme I have issues uploading files.

Hope you can help because I have, around 50 video courses I want to upload to my site and this situation is frustrating…

Thanks in advance

Hey There,

Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.