HTTP Error uploading logo in X Options

When I launch X Options and try to upload a 20kb logo, I get an HTTP Error. I see this in the console:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://eversight.wpengine.com/wp-admin/async-upload.php. Response for preflight is invalid (redirect)

When I upload via Media, it seems to work, but not in the X options.

Any ideas?

Hi there,

I did a google search regarding the issue and there are interesting results that I suggest you take a look.

The one that caught my eye was trying to access https server from an HTTP mode.

Kindly go to Settings > General and make sure that you set the site and blog URLs with https prefix.

Also, check the other links in the Google Search to get more ideas of the possible problems.

Thank you.

Hey Christopher, thanks so much that worked!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Have a great day!

You too Jade!

Thank you!