HTTP ERROR 500 for all Translated Pages

Hi,

I am creating a mutilingual site with the X theme. Main language is english, second language German. Unfortunately when I am logged in as admin, I get an HTTP 500 error when I try to view any type of page in German (page, blog post, portfolio item). This only applies to the frondend view - backend editing is not a problem.

When I log out, everything works fine again. I have disabled all non-essential plugins. All plugins, including all WPML components, are up to date.

What could be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance.

I have actually solved this issue by disabling the plugin “antispam bee”.

However, a second issue has come up: my blog roll does not work properly in German. It loads quickly in English, but in German, when I click on “News”, the overview of the posts does not always display. it shows the “moving dots” in the middle of the screen to indicate that it is loading, but it just stays that way forever.

The problem is even more obvious on page 2 of the blog roll:

http://beta.dqs-cfs.com/de/news/page/2/

The previews just don’t load, in any browser, regardless of whether I am logged in or not.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hey John,

I have added a secure note to my previous post. Thanks for looking into it.

Fixed the problem by deactivating the plugin “Popping sidebars and widgets”. Thanks anyway.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.