Problem with x child theme while I am enabling x child theme. and uploading theme exported setting to customizer manager but its still loosing menu and logo.
Tell me how Can Update theme parent theme setting to child theme.
Thanks
Hi There, You don’t even need to do that it. it will inherit the settings of the parent theme.
If you are experiencing something different please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Thanks
Hi joao I had just shared login details in secure note please check
You can activate x child theme as this is not activated as its giving me problem.
You can also upload new child theme package to my site.
Hello @ShimmerMed,
Thanks for updating the thread. 
I could see issues with the child theme, especially the codes present under View folder. As per your input I have reinstalled Child theme. However, before deleting child theme I took backup of the codes present under child theme style.css file. You can download the backup file from following resource https://www.dropbox.com/s/jj9vs1cl61bubpx/style.css?dl=0
Please check at your end and let us know your feedback.
Thanks.
thanks Prasant
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.