Http://authoruproar.com/x/#/content/3531/layout

The page is not showing on site when saved on the cornerstone. When I go to edit the page in WP and press preview the page will not show, but when edited in cornerstone it reappears!

Have cleared all cache and browser.
Tried making other new pages and the same thing happens.
Deactivate cornerstone and then preview in WP but when previewed, it shows up in code on the front end.

@AuthorUproar after:2017-10-25

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using an older version of the theme.
Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 5.2.3
  • Cornerstone 2.1.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I’m 67 a little less savey than others can I have specific instructions or step by step instuctions would be most apreciate as I worry about losing my work.Thank you

Please help me update!!

Hi there,

I have answered your previous thread which did not have any info about the issue but kindly respond to this thread and avoid posting several threads to avoid confusion.

Please provide us with the login details of your admin area in a secure note (through the key icon that is under your response) so that we can check it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.