Http://2017.manchesteranimalshelter.org/cornerstone-endpoint

Hi there! I’m using WordFence and on one of my pages, every time I save it, I get a message asking me to Whitelist an action (screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/hWEA44xMQZiE).

I whitelist it every time, but it keeps coming back every time I save.

When I go to the URL (/cornerstone-endpoint), I get this message: {“success”:false,“data”:{“invalid_user”:true,“message”:“nonce verification failed.”}}
144.208.108.7

How do I fix this? Thank you!

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

Your only option is to whitelist it every time it pops, else, your cornerstone will not work. It’s very important since that URL is where cornerstone data/request are being sent and received. You may contact Wordfence developer on how it could be permanently whitelist.

Thanks!