HTML pages in X theme

Hi,

I want to publish a book in my site. The book is made up of hundreds of HTML pages. The problem is, I don’t have the time or energy to convert them into hundreds of Wordpress pages. I would rather prefer to incorporate them into my site just as they are - as HTML pages, to save time, labour, space, etc. Is this possible?

What if I put all the HTML files in a folder and then upload the folder to the “public_html” folder in my server and then link to the first page of the html files from my X theme’s pages? Will it work? What do you suggest?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes, this is possible, Here’s a detailed guide about how to do that https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/integrate-static-html-wordpress/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.