Html in footer not responding correctly

Hi there.

I have added this code in a text field in my footer:

Why not <input id="mhcmenutrigger" type="checkbox"><mhcsocials><a href="#">Link 1</a><a href="#">Link 1</a><a href="#">Link 1</a></mhcsocials><label for="mhcmenutrigger">Go social</label>

If you go to my /produkt page, you can see that the same code responds perfectly (try to hit ‘Menu’ at the very top of the page). However, copying that code to the footer makes a difference - hitting ‘Menu’ in the footer does not work.

What to do?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your code contains an element with an ID. If this code is using a JS script to make this work, it might be using the element ID for the trigger. Please keep in mind that an ID can only be used once in a page. There shall be no duplicate ID. By the way, I have checked your homepage and the menu in the footer is working.

Hope this helps.

Hi there. Thanks so much. I was using the ID twice on that page exactly where I tested the footer. Too bad I had to involve you in that. Thanks for your help

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.