HTML Forms Don't Show Up on Mobile Version

I have several forms inserted from InfusionSoft.com into my wordpress website. The forms show up on the desktop website, but do not show up when accessed through mobile. I’m trying to create a marketing funnel and this makes it impossible if I can not use forms. Please let me know what I can do to get my forms to show up on the mobile version.

http://yourdreamlifeunlocked.com/b2u-order/
- Here you should see the paypal buttons to link to payment options

http://yourdreamlifeunlocked.com/lifeunlockedplannow/
- here you should see a form to collect an email address to access webinar

These are a few examples of what’s not showing up. Please let me know what to do!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, this is possibly related to the known bug that a form does not show when a user is not login. Try adding the form code to a RAW Content element, instead of a Text element.

If adding it to RAW Content element does not work. Please provide us the form code or a login credential in a “secure note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.