Hello!
i got this problem when i work with cornerstone…

Why occurs this?
Thanks
Hello!
i got this problem when i work with cornerstone…

Why occurs this?
Thanks
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Thanks! It was a conflict with W3TC. I’ve fixed this in Cornerstone and installed a patched version on your site. This fix will be in the next release.
ohh!! thank you!
You’re welcome!
I was checking your site to see if you had updated and see you had Cornerstone 3.0.3 installed (with the HTML error fix). Unfortunately when I fixed this bug I introduced a regression that broke the preview window in Firefox. I went ahead and updated your site to 3.0.4 so you won’t run into this problem as well.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.