Html 5 banners

Hi there,

I’ve been using iframes to showcase HTML5 banners on my website, and this method has been effective for several years. However, recently, I’ve noticed inconsistent performance. On some days, the banners display correctly, but on others, I encounter the error depicted in the attached screenshot. This poses a significant issue, especially since my website serves as a portfolio. If my work doesn’t render correctly, it may deter potential employers or recruiters. Could you please offer guidance on how to resolve this issue? You can view the problem here: https://jenninepunzone.com/banners/

Looking forward to your advice. Thank you.

or this on safari

Hello @Jennine,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue in your Iframe code I would suggest you please create an HTML file with your Iframe code if it works fine on the HTML file then I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

The iframes are set up in the raw code element. Attached the credentials.

Hello @Jennine,

I checked the iframe code in the HTML and it seems that the iframe code is not working. I went ahead and created an HTML file with your iframe code. I would suggest you please check your iframe code.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
	<meta charset="utf-8">
	<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
	<title>my site</title>
</head>
<body>
	<div>
		<iframe src="https://doc-10-5c-adspreview.googleusercontent.com/preview/9o5bees06oeguhr10neq55qcti27eh7n/ecfsp2u4l2143lqv5tpkjiice1k5qhvf/1644840000000/15001725/previewuser/gwd.15001725?render=blank&creativeId=gwd.15001725&irsk=CICAgODgtI3ezAE&ecId=AOgHqNo5O07EJTOMMwi3YqStv8dEausfkdr9DdDIay2OyPEe1ZN1ZlGyD8pp-XcYJv7qN9GEj7zY"  width="300px" height="600px"title="rocked web banner">
	</iframe>

</div>
</body>
</html> 

Hope it helps
Thanks

I’m trying to display my HTML5 banner ads on my portfolio site. I’ve been using preview links generated by Google Web Designer and embedding them in iframes, believing it was the most efficient approach. Unfortunately, it seems that the reliability of these links for proper rendering is beyond my control. Each banner has a zip folder containing numerous files for rendering. Could you please recommend a better way to showcase these on my site? Thank you.

Hi Jennine,

Although it is beyond the scope of Theme Support, still I would suggest you check the HTML file in the folder and get the embed code from it to show and add it to the Text or Raw Content element. But please remember that you need to place the images and other resources in the proper places.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.