Href linking to wrong URL

Hi,

I am using cornerstone and trying to have an url when you click the button. The issue I have is, when I write the link on the HREF box, the result is really random, on some buttons it works, but in other buttons send me somewhere else.

Example, on my page, I wrote on the HREF www.facebook.com/cimpex

But when I click on the button, it sends me to http://cimpex.pt/#www.facebook.com/cimpex

I tried all possible combinations, with #, without, with the # replacing the /, but the results are really random. And it also happened that i manage to make it work, and the day after it was not working again.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

When adding a link, try using the whole link without the / or # before the link. When you use either of those characters this is essentially telling the button to stay on the website and not go to facebook.com. Your link should look like this http://www.facebook.com/cimpex.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.