Howdy! What would you like to launch? screen

Using Pro 2.0.4 and while in its content area, I click edit for a page, and it redirects me back to this screen.

I’ve done it a few times now, with the same results, has anyone seen this as well?

I’ve included login credentials to the site if you want to log in and take a look.

Same here.

Any chance that the slug was /contact ?
or
Any chance you have any javascript running in a content area element?
or
Or pulling in a google map using their iframe embed?

These are the unique features for that page versus most of the other pages on the site.

It wasn’t the contact page.

The solution was for me to delete that page and rebuild it. Now it works again. But why? I don’t know.

What I use on that page and rest of my pages is a [shortcode] what displays a product feed on the front end of the website.

Hi there,

I’m sorry you’re running into this. I see the problem but I’m not sure at the moment what would cause it. Could you please provide FTP credentials as well? This will help us get a better idea of what’s going on.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.