¿how you edited the template text?

hi guys how you edited the template text??

Hi @maximuzve,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing us more details of the problem. As of now, I could not be able to figure out of what you want to achieve.

Once we got the question, we’ll do our best to help you.

Thanks.

I try to edit my website with cornerstone and I can not give error, how do I do it? thanks

Hi there,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.