I purchase tow license. I have great success with x but when I switch ( what was a big mistake ) My freaking pages when build and save them, after I start building another page for the site the first page I created the content gets delete. I need a way to revert to x. thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for posting in!
Please be advice that X and Pro has its own purpose. X is for beginners and an intermediate users. This is something you can use if you want to have a site out of the box using the pre define styles and layouts within the stacks. The demo content and the customizer manager is very helpful in achieving that. Pro theme on the other is something for the intermediate and advanced users like designers and developers to have more control of the theme especially with the header and footer because of the header and footer builders. You will be able to create more unique site because of this builders.
Anyway, if you want to revert to X, we will have to revert your licenses as well. I can see that you have two Pro licenses. I assume that you have upgraded both of your X theme to Pro. I will be forwarding this thread to the person in charge so that it will be reverted.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.