How can Iset my content pages up to be more full width like the integrity demo
How can I use the demo content in X Pro?
My Site: Thatsmytech.com/about
How can Iset my content pages up to be more full width like the integrity demo
How can I use the demo content in X Pro?
My Site: Thatsmytech.com/about
I just installed normal X Theme and imported the demo I wanted and it erased my page which in a way is ok because I got full width now it imported the demo home. After setting theme to normal X theme I set it back to Pro Child Theme. So I guess this can be done where you folks mentioned to another user it can not.
Hi There,
Click edit page, on WP classic backend editor under the blue update button > Page Attributes > Page Templates > Select : Blank No Container Header Footer
If you need further assistance, please let us know!