How to vertically center text & button in Section

Hi there,

I am trying to center vertically some text & a button in my Hero Image but getting stuck and need some help.

The webpage in question is:-
https://aglo.io/for-brands-2/

In the hero image, I have two lines of text and a button. Trying to get them centered vertically. I have tried various things to no avail.

Would appreciate any suggestions you have.

P.S. FYI - in the section with the hero image, to maximise the background image, I have put in ‘min-height: 70vh;’ in the Style of the section.

Hello @davidcwong,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

You don’t need the following inline style: margin: 0px;padding: 0 0px;min-height: 70vh;

Kindly remove that, and set the padding top and bottom to 150px in the section of your hero image.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.