Hi I need the text content to be vertically aligned in these columns (see secure note).
Please advise thanks.
Hi I need the text content to be vertically aligned in these columns (see secure note).
Please advise thanks.
Hi There,
They look good, it seem you found a solution.
I think the gap element in Cornerstone is also extremely useful for that.
Hope it helps!
Hi Joao,
Thanks. In this case I simple added some top-margin via CSS… not the solution I was going for.
Is there a way to truly center vertically? So if we add more or less text, or change the size of the image, it will stay centered? Also this is a concern on different screen widths, since as text wraps it becomes more lines and thus the gap method may not work?
Thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Please enable the marginless column option in the row settings. Once it is enabled, in each of the column settings, please insert an inline css in the style field vertical-align: middle;. This would enable the contents of the columns to always stay at the middle and do not forget to align it to the center if it is needed.
Hope this make sense.