How to use

How to edit the content (such as “Ti
tle”). Theres no option to edit it

Hello @sunnah,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You just need to click on the text and the relevant element should open up on the left hand side of the builder. To help you get started, I have recorded a screencast. Please take a look. https://cl.ly/24020W3z0i3Y

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

i cant click title etc, nothing happen

Hi there,

If the elements in the page builder does not respond when you click on them, there must be some error that is causing the issue.

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.