Hello,
How do I input text into the secondary text area in the Header Modal?
Thanks!
Hello,
How do I input text into the secondary text area in the Header Modal?
Thanks!
Hi There,
You will add it on Appereance | Menus | directly on the menu item.
Hope it helps
I must be missing something, because I’ve been wanting to add secondary text too, and I had already looked at Appearance|Menus because I figured that should be the place to do it, but I could not find any place to enter secondary text. After reading this, I looked again, but I am still not seeing it.
Hi There,
Sorry for not being more specific.
Go to Wp Admin > Appereance > Menu
On the very top right, click screen options, turn on Description.
Now on your menu link you have Description Box, you can add your secondary text there.
Hope it clarifies