I have enabled 4 header areas in X. I added a linked image to a header widget but it doesn’t display. I cleared cach… nada.
website is
Thanks for an assist.
Tara
I have enabled 4 header areas in X. I added a linked image to a header widget but it doesn’t display. I cleared cach… nada.
website is
Thanks for an assist.
Tara
Hi There,
If you wish to assign different headers to different pages you would need to upgade your Theme from X to PRO.
Pro offers that feature while X does not.
While on the 4 widget areas on X you will able to see them on the top right corner of the website by clicking the + sign, to see it you need to close your info bar.
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.