Hi there,
I am using a navigation collapse menu in Pro.
When top link item A is expanding, I want to simulate a click event on top link item B to collapse it.
How to do that in customize JS, any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi there,
I am using a navigation collapse menu in Pro.
When top link item A is expanding, I want to simulate a click event on top link item B to collapse it.
How to do that in customize JS, any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi,
Regretfully this could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
Please see this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/top-links-do-not-work/16181/4
My question is actually the same as Feature Request 1084
Any update about that? Thanks
Hi there,
It’s still a feature request, though I can’t tell its development status. But I’ll add your thread there as a vote for this feature.
Thanks!
Thanks.
I created a short script for this purpose, seems it works. Post it here in case someone may need it.
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
$(’#menu-location li’).click(function() {
$(this).siblings(’[data-x-collapse=“opening”]’).each(function() {
$(this).attr(‘data-x-collapse’, ‘closing’);
$(this).children(‘a.x-active’).removeClass(‘x-interactive x-active’);
$(this).find(‘span.x-particle’).removeClass(‘x-active’);
$(this).children(‘ul.sub-menu’).css(‘height’, ‘0px’);
});
});
});
Hey There,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know and share your solution.
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.