I cannot find an element to use Essential Grid in Pro. I also looked up how to show Classic Elements and could not find a way. I have an X-theme site, which shows Elements and Classic Elements. It has a Classic Essential Grid Element.
Thanks
I cannot find an element to use Essential Grid in Pro. I also looked up how to show Classic Elements and could not find a way. I have an X-theme site, which shows Elements and Classic Elements. It has a Classic Essential Grid Element.
Thanks
Hi there,
The Essential Grid usage in the X is no different from Pro. You need to go to the Pro Editor and use the Classic Essential Grid Element.
The point is that you need to have the Essential Grid plugin installed to see the element. To do so go to Pro > Overview, scroll down to see the Essential Grid and install it.
Thank you.
Thanks. I must be getting blind. :–)
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.