I have been searching and looking around everywhere to find where I can edit the text of the menu options and how to make the links work to get to the pages they are meant to link up to. How does one edit to make these changes? I am using the preset Flat: Navigation Collapse for pro. I have everything set up except my desired text and links that actually can navigate to other pages.
Hello @Shandearan,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URl for us to take a closer look?
THanks.
Sorry, this is the very first time I have ever done anything like this. Please let me know if you need anything else. Hope that is what you need above.
Thank you
Hi again,
First you need to create a menu via Appearance > Menus please see https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide then in Header builder, inspect your Navigation Collapse element and assign a menu (see screenshot)

Hope this helps!
Thank you this did help. Though all I needed was the second half as I already had a menu created there. Now on to the next tasks. Again thank you.
You’re most welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.