How to update Cornerstone 1.3.3 to latest version

I have an old website that is still on Cornerstone 1.3.3 . What process do I need to follow to successfully update to the latest version? Do I need to go through v2, v3, v4 and so on?

I’ve tried going from 1.3.3 to 2.1.7, and also from 1.3.3 to 5.1.5 , and both have caused the editor to not show the preview on the right side and I can’t do anything with editing in cornerstone.

Also, if there is a process of updating I need to follow, can you please let me know where I can find the correct previous versions of Cornerstone to use?

Hi @brianyerkes,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website, you have already updated the X theme and Cornerstone plugin to the latest version. I believe that you already managed to solve your issue? If yes, that’s awesome and If not, I suggest that you copy your live website into a staging area so that we can update your Cornerstone plugin without interrupting your live website. Once the staging is up, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.