How to update an old version of X without losing all info

Hi Apex. I have a few sites in a similar position, they were built with X theme some years ago using visual composer and I would like to be able to update them without losing all the data. I will give you backend access to one of them so you can see what I mean.

I hope you are able to help as potentially it would be weeks of work to recreate these sites in cornerstone.

Thank you.

Tamsin

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I recommend to do it in a cloned/staging site. Don’t update a very old site or it will break, and you must contact a developer to do that so see and fix issue during that process.

Your X version is 1.0.0 and it’s too old so it’s not a simple fix.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.