How to turn off Menu + Logo for Creating A Landing Page / Using Subdomain + Redirects

I would like to create a landing page on my site with out my exciting menu or logo i have already created the page and a subdomain with a redirect so I can track data separately from my other web traffic.

How can I turn off the main menu for a certain page

How can I turn off the logo for that same page

The other setting could be the same, Ill need to be able to build the page as normal using cornerstone.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, if you want your page to have no header. Please use any of the Blank - No Header template for your page.


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Oh I see how that what I wrote could be seen as this . No I have a site now that has 5 pages with content. menu the works fully built. How can I make a new page and turn off the logo and menu for those new pages only? so it now can become a landing page not branded. but still keep the site working as is. How can I make some ghost pages that Ill use for marketing and be able to track using redirects. the redirect I got that part figured out and tracking. just not sure how to turn the page stuff off I already made the pages and set up the redirects. but they have a menu and logo dont need it for the landing pages.

Hey @rotation,

The solution has been given by @friech. Please try using the Blank - No Container | No Header Footer template. Please use that page template for your landing pages where you don’t want the header including your logo and navbar to show.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.