How to style the lighter outline black

-In the menu I have a pink color that I cannot remove for some reason
-there is a grey border or outline that I also cannot manipulate
-menu doesn’t position correctly upon scroll
-there is an issue with patting or margin with the top phone numbers info

Hello @detech,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to guide you with only a screenshot I would suggest you please share the exact page URL and if possible the admin login details in the secure note so we can check it on our end. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I want to enable the post carousel as well, Can you also help with that? Do I have to use the Ethos stack? I heard that Integrity is better for controlling things like the background of the site…

Hello Detech,

Thanks for updating in! Do you want to display your site like this?

You will have to do this:
1.) Edit the custom header and remove the inline custom CSS in the Bar element.

$el{
  background: rgb(147,0,255);
background: -moz-linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(147,0,255,1) 20%, rgba(101,122,252,1) 49%, rgba(147,0,255,1) 79%);
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(147,0,255,1) 20%, rgba(101,122,252,1) 49%, rgba(147,0,255,1) 79%);
background: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(147,0,255,1) 20%, rgba(101,122,252,1) 49%, rgba(147,0,255,1) 79%);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr="#9300ff",endColorstr="#9300ff",GradientType=1);
}

2.) Go to this old thread, Edit the background of a page - Support - Themeco Forum, and use the given code in the Cornerstone > Theme Options > Custom Code > Global CSS.

As for the Post Carousel, it is only available when using the default header. For custom headers, you may need to create a post carousel by utilizing the Slider element and the Loopers.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.