How to stop Nav Bar running into 2 or 3 rows when window is made smaller

Hi, I have had a look on the forum but couldn’t find an answer to this. I have my logo above the navbar on normal viewing, and this then moves inline on scrolling down the page so that it remains fixed at the top of the screen with the navbar. However, I have noticed that if someone were to reduce the width of their open window, then the navbar runs onto two or three lines instead of automatically jumping to the little menu button with three bars on it. As you can imagine, this takes up a lot of space and minimises the content you can view.

Are you able to help me with this? I would love to either have the navbar automatically minimise its size to fit the open window, or for the navbar to automatically become the 3-bar mini-menu when there is no longer enough space to show the entire menu on the window that is open.

Thank you!

Hi @leehart09,

To assist you with this menu issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thanks

I have attached my login credentials and URL info below… Thank you!

Hi there,

Were you able to get this sorted?

I checked your site and it seems to be collapsing to the mobile menu correctly now.

Let us know in case you need further help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.