How to start a Home Page

I’m used to using the Genesis theme by StudioPress which makes creating the home page very easy.

But, I’m a little lost with Pro.

How can I start creating my home page with Pro. Can I get some overall steps?

For example, do I need to create a page called Home and edit it with Pro. Then pick a Page to insert and Blocks.

Or is there some other way to do it like Genesis does it?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Pro theme is just like a normal theme. To create your home page, please create a page called “Home”. You can go to Settings > Reading > Front Page Display and assign the “Home” page as your Front Page. After that, you may edit the page in Pro. For more details how you can create a static homepage, please check this codex:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page#Creating_a_Static_Front_Page

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.