Hi. How can one stack two bars in the Header Builder that are absolute?
Hi there,
There is a bug in the header Builder regarding two sticky headers set up. There is a workaround regarding this which you can see here:
Thank you.
I don’t understand. I did not mention anything about a sticky header bar. I was talking about 2 absolute header bars. In Pro, there is an option for Absolute and Relative. Where did I go wrong in causing you to believe that this was about sticky headers?
Hi there,
Sorry, for the misunderstanding.
You can not stack two absolute headers. absolute functionality adds the position: absolute; CSS property. If you use 2 of them they will go over each other.
One hacky way is to add margin to the second bar containers as much as the height of the first bar goes. So for example, if the first bar is 200px you need to add a margin top property of 200px to each container of the second bar.
Thank you.