How to span image across page in Pro

Hello, I am trying to span certain images across my page on my site (as on the homepage), but can not figure out where to edit to span full width across. I have searched several other forums and am able to get all my page to span, but I can’t seem to isolate it to particular images.

I created another page with the blank template with header & footer and the problem persists. I am using the Kingdom Church template. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello Raymond,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your page and use the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template. You should be added the image as a background image. If you have inserted an image element into the column, you can disable the Global Container in the row settings so that the image will become fullwidth.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your page settings and create an example page for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.